At Owner Finance Academy LLC, we recognize our obligation to keep your private information secure and Confidential. This notice will provide you with detail concerning our data security measures that apply to our recordkeeping system, website, and customer information.
Scope of Policy.
How Do We Collect Information?
All personal and/or financial information and/or authorizations you provide to us are voluntary. We collect information that you provide as a matter of the normal course of business; such as name, address, phone number and email. We may collect certain credit card information that you provide in order to purchase products or services from us.
What information do we gather?
Non-public information that we collect includes:
- Personal identification information, including your name, address, social security number in whole or in part, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and other identifying information; and
- Personal financial information, including income information, employment and tax information, and other information that we use in order to approve any credit that you request the Company provide you.
- Other information deemed necessary to provide our services or products to you.
How Is Non-Public Information Used?
We do not disclose non-public information except as allowed by law. We use non-public information as needed to process your request for our services, products or information. For example, if you apply for a loan to finance the purchase of our products and or services from Owner Finance Academy, we may use non-public information to determine your eligibility for these loans. We may also use information we collect for analytical, statistical, research or marketing purposes, as allowed by law.
We do not sell our customer lists, customer information, or non-public information. As permitted by law or allowed by you, there are situations in which your public or non-public information may be shared with third parties. These situations include:
- Owner Finance Academy-affiliated companies, including our servicers, sub-servicers, master servicers, business partners, or others who provide services to us;
- Any Federal or State Regulatory Agency in the course of their review of our business practices or as otherwise prescribed by law or court order;
- Regulatory agencies such as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and state regulatory agencies;
- Owner Finance Academy attorneys and accountants in the course of their review of our business;
- Courts or attorneys who serve us with a subpoena;
- Successor lenders or investors and our assignees, successors or fiduciaries;
- Other companies or persons not affiliated with Owner Finance Academy that provide services to us when disclosure is permitted, not prohibited, or otherwise required or allowed by applicable law.
Patriot Act Disclosure.
To help the United States government prevent fraud and fight the funding of terrorism, money laundering and related activities, Federal law requires that we obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who applies for a consumer loan through Owner Finance Academy LLC. We will ask you for your name, address, date of birth, and other identification information. We may also inspect and/or copy your driver’s license or other identifying documents. If you fail or refuse to provide such information, we may decline to open account or establish or continue a customer relationship with you.
Social Security Number Privacy Act.
Owner Finance Academy LLC does not collect social security numbers in the normal course or selling products or providing services to you. We restrict access to social security numbers to those employees, agents, and contractors who require those numbers to support these purposes. We will not disclose your social security number to any third parties except as otherwise stated in this Policy, or as required or allowed by law. We strive to protect social security numbers known to us by maintaining physical, electronic, procedural, and technological safeguards in compliance with state, local and federal regulations relating to the non-disclosure of social security numbers.
Policies and Procedures.
- You provide public and non-public information during the normal course of contracting to sell your residential house to Owner Finance Academy or in the course of purchasing one of Owner Finance Academy’ products or services.
- Owner Finance Academy restricts access to our physical and electronic files to authorized personnel only – Owner Finance Academy home office staff and our Designated Independent Contracts (i.e., attorneys). All our authorized personnel have signed a “Client Confidentiality Agreement” which is kept on file in the home office. Only those staff members or Designated Independent Contractors that must have access to personal information have the means to view that information.
- Owner Finance Academy does not obtain personal information from sources other than those mentioned above.
- Upon completion of your business relationship with Owner Finance Academy, your personal information will be destroyed according to state and Federal law, except as required by state and Federal law.
Third Party Services.
Use by Minors.
This Website is not intended for the use of individuals under the age of 18, and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Website or any associated services. The Company does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from individuals under the age of 18 years of age.
Modification of Policy.
This Policy is effective April 18, 2018. We reserve the right to amend, alter, update or other change this Policy at our discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our web page in a timely manner.
Owner Finance Academy LLC shall not be held responsible or liable for the quality or results or products, services, or promises of any third party.
Questions or Comments.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy or any other policy or practice of Owner Finance Academy LLC, please contact us at:
Owner Finance Academy LLC
2810 E. Trinity Mills Road, Suite 209-271
Carrollton, Texas 75006.
Please note that email communications are not always secure; please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.